So my Lush kitchen order arrived not that long ago with 2 Two Timing Tart bubble bars, 2 All that Jas bath bombs and this Superdad bath bomb.
Upon opening the box and joyfully sniffing each product in turn I was absolutely delighted and though it was the nicest smelling bundle I have purchased. I just could not pick which one smelt the best and couldn't wait to get in the tub.
This bath bomb just smells so lovely. To me it's quite powdery and the Guaiacwood is really pronouced. It's howI imagine a powdery Lynx would smell but strangely I didn't find it a masculine scent but quite sweet.
In the bath I could tell it was quite a nourishing bath bomb.
BUT the scent just died!!! It literally went from smelling so gorgeous and looking so inviting but the scent literally just evaporated.
Heart break💔
The colours were beautiful and I was left with gorgeous turquoise water.
Verdict: I wouldn't buy again based on the fact that it doesn't smell strong enough in the bath.
Scent: 2/10 (would of been 10 if it hung about in the tub!)
Visual performance: 8/10
Nourishing: 8/10


No comments:
Post a Comment