Sunday, 29 May 2016

Flutterby bubble bar, Lush


Where do I begin with this gorgeous chunk of happiness??

I  just love this. Its one of my favourite Lush bubble bars.

Firstly, it has such a beautiful scent. Released as part of an Oxford Street exclusive for the 2016 mothers day it is part of the same scent family as the Roller bath bomb and the Yummy mummy shower cream. Although personally I think the scents are all quite different!

The Flutterby bubble bar is just a lovely rich, creamy stawberry  scent.
The Roller bomb seems alot more fruitier, like fresh stawberries.
Yummy mummy is more similar to Flutterby in my opinion but with a subtle hint of chocolate.

The visual performance of this bubble bar is a lovely pink shade.

Lastly, this is incredibly nourishing. I was so surprised as unlike the bubbleroons, it doesn't have a layer of creamy essential oils sandwiched in the middle. However, it beats almost every other bubble bar I have tried. Its a rival of Peeping Santa.

Its also a bar you could half or possibly third. It created oodles of silky bubbles to snuggle under and it was a bath I certainly was reluctant to get out of!

Verdict
Scent: 10/10
Visual performance: 6/10
Nourishing: 10/10

I  would highly recommend this, but I would much rather tell you all its horrible so I can buy them all !!

Check out the cocktail I enjoyed my bar with:


No comments:

Post a Comment