Friday, 27 May 2016

Yuzu&Cocoa bubbleroon


This review features the gorgeous scented bubbleroon "Yuzu&Cocoa".

I adore this smell! It reminds me of Terrys Chocolate Orange something I obviously haven't had in a long time as I have been vegan a few years now!
It's almost so good you could eat it 😍🍰
It was REALLY moisturising you could feel how nourishing this product is after just a few seconds under the tap. To me its on par with Peeping Santa for the silkiness of the bubbles and the water you can indulge in.

HOWEVER I  could not smell this product hardly at all in the bath! I could only smell it when I brought the bar right up to my nose. So disappointing given how wonderful the scent is!

For me I purchase Lush products (bombs, bubble bars) because I like to transform my bath mainly. Firstly in terms of scent, secondly visually performance and lastly how nourishing it is.

I didn't get a strong scent and the pee coloured water was entertaining but not exciting and all though this bubbleroon gets top marks for moisturising, it lacks the scent transformation I really look for that I could enjoy in other products.

Therefore I would much rather invest in products much more pongy!

This product is suitable for those who put skin softening properties first.

Verdict: Highly moisturising but lacks in scent and appearance.


Scent: 6/10 (would be a 10 if it was potent in the bath)
Visual appearance: 7/10
Nourishing: 10/10

Take a look at my Lush cocktail I enjoyed it with; RRR was used in my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment