Thursday, 26 May 2016
Limecrime "Riot" lipstick
Hi guys 😊😙
If you are unsure whether to invest in Limecrimes Velvetines liquid matte lipstick (urh thats a mouthful) then hopefully this review will help.
The shade in the photo is Riot. While personally I am not to keen on this shade for me I was suppose to buy a nude, I actually reallyyy like this stuff.
Firstly, it glides on really well you have to be careful not to put too much on at once as a little goes along way. Therefore this is a good value for money product after the initial expense, especially since if you, same as me like to switch up your lip colour frequently.
It smells SooOoO good!! I think I even accidently tasted a little and it was good.
It has excellent staying power as good as a lip stain. I love the design of the product too.
Some people don't believe this is a vegan company due to one error on a mislabelled product. Some people do not like the ethics of the business owner because she was accused of dressing up at a party as a Nazi.
I think there are many companies that I and other regular vegans purchase from who's owners are morally inept.
Think how much we all love a soy frappucino from Starbucks. Think how much tax they avoided! Yet we all buy their products on a daily basis.
(Actually I dont because I hate coffee shops but you get my drift).
Sorry for waffling dear readers! ✌
Verdict: 👍I would recommend this product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment